BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年4月13日 星期一

trouble owez here.....

Ishhhh
again with the trouble
whole morning,
im busy with the ledger
din touch any new company pun
how come like tat huh
what kind of ledger.. it make me crazy soon
i told my colleague, i'll jump from our building one day coz of those ledger
why i cant balance with the amount !!!! why !!! hints come pls......................

my collegue said if u reli jump from the building
we all die 1st, haha
i said i'll jump from the building, but with the big payung
and big spounge waiting me downstair haha

o m g
i make mistake today
how come how come
sosco & salaries
ic same name not same
blur ord huh
dun make dis kind of mistake again miss tay, gonna kill u

yet
duno why i felt my back got some problem recently
pain sometimes
mayb coz by my seat posture hehe

i worried the photocopy machine make me like dis
somethin grow up at my back
hahahahaha

the pain come again
see
haiz




0 comments: