BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年4月15日 星期三

painful day

Its my Painful day today
last nite reli cant sleep well
coz of my stomach
keep bully me
damn pain!

woke up as usual, 7am
went to toilet and set up myself

my dad cooked a bowl of noodles
taste nice but i reject
coz of u!! my stomach !!
so painful till i cant sit well on the chair and enjoy my breakfast

yea i went to work without breakfast
but i drink one cup of tea
my supporting drinks every morning

after reached ey
the pain come over me again
i cant work well, cant sit well
bread superman said im getting fever after she touch my forehead

i went to toilet
think to put on some liquid medicine to stop the pain
who noe
after saw the toilet bowl, haha
*Vomit*

so lucky i din take my breakfast
so wat i vomit juz my tea
and
KOSONG

no food

after vomit
turn laosai

oh god
who punish me
so uncomfortable
heal me pls

my a, b, c, d, e, f.........'s company still waiting for me

and pig loupo oso face the same thing with me
bless her too
bless both of us





0 comments: