BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年4月12日 星期日

Nice day - Funny

Finally
im finished my hongkong drama - TANG XIN FENG BAO,JIA HAO YUE YUAN


with 2 weeks period..hehe

nothing stress me today
im so relax whole the day
12th April 2008
Sleep at 7am - cant sleep

woke up at 1.30pm
4 hours to sleep
haha

someone mms me dis, while havin her journey tot
but im still not sure with the meaning
haha
chick?? box?? duno....
washed my face, brush my teeth
havin my lunch alone
coz everyone took thier own nap

after my lunch
somethin weird happend

i clean my room
eh, so hardwork today

after clean my room
went to bathroom, bath

think to have a nap after bath

but my mum woke up, and ask me to help her doing project

- School Presentation


mum, mayb u need to consider me as ur assisstant

wahahahaha
so perfect my works, thanks me a lot huh


4.15pm
she went to school again

OMG, my mom too hardwork
Sunday!! mummy can u juz relax urself juz for one day

haiz
i'll help everythin u asked me to help
as long as i can

coz i noe u was too busy and stress with ur school
i wonder ur assisstant, izzit they sleep at home all the day? juz u so BIA
hahahahahaha... stupiak mummy

i laufu u

Steph, ur words
laufu youuuuuu~
hahahaha


no moody today!! yeahhhhhh

keep it keep it all the day

bui lp got leng leng photo today ohhh
see, ada 5 oh

1, 2, 3, 4, 5............waseh

my HD got some advise
here our conversation

ask for abortion? very easy.... use broom... how? get the broom and hit to ur perut. hahaha
or learn from pig loupo
Jump up jump down, yes!

singapore movie teach us eat pineapple to have abortion, we should learn it


hahahahahahahaha, pengsan after read dis
listen to her advise yea, LOL

And,
can u dun keep laugh me small eyes?
small eyes oso can MEI LI okay

see, i wonder u pengsan when focus my eyes more than 10 seconds
hahaha

focus my eyes



0 comments: