BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年4月14日 星期二

i hate YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blow up blow up my head gonna blow up
tired to think, tired to memoriese
arshhh... gonna crazy soon
too many things need to do !!
hope i can sleep forever
no need to think
no need worry
annoying u noe !!

i cant anymore
im out of power now
that's true, smiles make me forget all the bullshit problem
but the period just so short
after all, it come over again
why?

why we need to work hard
why people own this powerful brain
make me think to fight whatever stop me to achive my target

sometimes i think
so nice if im a idiot
duno how to think
so nice if im the people who duno how to study
keep playing around.. no stress

just give me some space, to rest
ok?

笑一下沒煩惱,
我今天笑了很多下
可是只要一個人
我的“好”朋友全部來找我了
很煩啊!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
很煩!!
我很煩!!
我真的很煩!!
可是沒眼淚

大海在那里哈?

0 comments: