BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年5月14日 星期四

hope to meet u oneday

nothing much can said
felt sleepy but not going to sleep yet
old-style

sorry boy
reject ur phone and stop reply ur msg
reli too tired
and bored with the question u asked
turn and turn just like recycle process
too lame

but anyway
i will reply before sleep, hehe
at least u noe me gonna sleep soon and stop calling me

i meet someone today
i duno his name, coz i duno this guy at all
so attractive , haha for me lar
For Hii Hui Hui too

he really look cool enough
handsome, gentleman
he come in our office with coat and tie, plus one mini earphone

i duno, he reli look so cool
i love dis guy and hope to meet him oneday haha
but i think impossible lar

just hope to see u again, hahaha
u totally attract me

i felt the guy just passed by me
and i cant do anything
just like a dog saw the bones threw into dustbin, and it cant taste it
sound poor .. LOL !!

Night...

0 comments: