BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2008年6月18日 星期三

- Sorry bY buCKcherry -

Sorry - Buckcherry

今晚給你們介紹一首歌... 因為我很喜歡這首歌... 很有意思,很有感覺... 一種悲伤的感觉...送给我的男友...介绍给你们...哈哈哈!!!

Sorry Buckcherry

Oh I had a lot to sayWas thinking on my time awayI missed you and things weren't the same'Cause everything inside it never comes out rightAnd when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blueI'm sorry about all the things I said to youAnd I know I can't take it backI love how you kiss, I love all your soundsAnd baby the way you make my world go 'roundAnd I just wanted to say I'm sorry.This time I think I'm to blameIt's harder to get through the daysWe get older and blame turns to shame'Cause everything inside it never comes out rightAnd when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.I'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blueI'm sorry about all the things I said to youAnd I know I can't take it backI love how you kiss, I love all your soundsAnd baby the way you make my world go 'roundAnd I just wanted to say I'm sorry.Every single day I think about how we came all this wayThe sleepless nights and the tears you criedIt's never too late to make it rightOh yeah sorryI'm sorry I'm bad, I'm sorry you're blueI'm sorry about all the things I said to youAnd I know I can't take it backI love how you kiss, I love all your soundsAnd baby the way you make my world go 'roundAnd I just wanted to say I'm sorry.I'm sorry baby.I'm sorry baby, Yeah.I'm sorry.

晚安~

0 comments: