BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年2月25日 星期三

Uushh, ushhh

peak period coming soon
and im gonna crazy soon too

today M T who i owez beware coz im reli scared,or maybe respect haha
she came over me with few box full with document,bill,invoice etc
" Tay, how much companies u handle now ? "
" Errrrrrrr............... " yes, as my answer
i cant respond well ok, kinda nervous
Actually was 5 companies
" Which company u doing right now ? "
" xx xxxx contractor " i said
" yet finished ? "
" 07 yes, but 08 still running "
" ok, can u try to settle all of dis companies as fast as u can ? PEAK period coming..... "
" Ok " answer with the highest speed. Bcoz, no excuse between U & HER.. no other anwer, just OK, den u safe
" And here two companies again.. get it and settle it.."
OK again.. can i said no? NO WAY
So, this is all i face today
scary, headache, nervous, BULLSHIT
Luckily, i settle one company today. but it still remain 6 !! Damn

I think i should change my surename..
Ms Tay, too hard to remember
im owez calling client... or supplier
asking information, supporting document, or wateva, i need from them
yea i got the fax from them
WITH

*Attn : Ms Teng*
*Attn : Ms Teh*
*Attn : Ms Bay*

So i cant ask my colleague get the fax for me
coz they must come back with " No wor, no fax for you "
Coz its not my name ok

Ms Tay, my name............... Pls.

Something funny thing happend coz of my name again
today im called one client to come my office
asking some information from here
im telling her juz find Ms Tay when she reach the office
After few minutes
came a client..............
she stand in front
" 呃,我要找Miss......Miss什么了啊? 剛才打電話給我的..."
i said tauke neo, nasib baik saya tau siapa kamu ( from fashion shop )
if not i think u need to shout few times lagi

haha
SAKAI




0 comments: