BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年2月26日 星期四

behave urself, xian

Actually today was so moody
but after playing around with lp
thru friendster photo comment
after chat with my ex
who still care on me mayb.. haha
he said he owez visit my profile but he dun wan to let me noe
buf finally u speak out too
lameeeee.....

anyway
thanks again my FRIENDS
friends reli important
they owez can make me smile when im sad
but TRUE FRIEND can make me cry too.. haha

Let see what make ah xian moody today
not because my name....

Its was my behavior, my nature
i found that myself became more sux people day by day
spoke out some immoral words to people aroundg
fooling people always
and i like to comment someone nowaday.... WHY

Begin,
i'd like one colleague who dun have a nice look, plus her body smell, & the style she spoke to us
Be against dis,
i owez keep away from her
when she passed over my seat den i'll felt BE SONG... sometimes angry!! WHY
I cant look people like that ok, is not real ah xian~
Look back, not onli me din't like that gal.. mayb her behaviour.............. DUNO
Sometimes i felt like wanna help the girl coz she was always alone
Eat alone, fun alone, speak alone sometimes when no one respond when she asking question..HAIZ
But, im in dilemma... want to help but i hate to get near over her. ISHHhhhh

Yet,
the boy who i admire during my college time
he was in relationship with a girl now
never feel suprise after knew it coz im not reli care bout him after he said " im not interesting with you " to me .... SAD

But i choose to visit his profile and looking for the pic ( sweet couple pic )
I was so so so so so so angry !! after viewed the pic
the reason, the girl was not pretty.... OMG
What am i thinking about ? im so bad !!
I hate myself.. today

Lp said me 膚淺
den sudd i felt wanna to cry, actually i do ... haha
it was not because she action like scolding me
Because i hate myself by the time lp said me 膚淺
How come ah xian b like that huh?
Tell meeeeeee.............................. pls

0 comments: